We like happy customers - they come back and buy more products.
But sometimes things just don't go as planned; so here's how we fix things.
Cancel the whole order?
You've changed your mind? We get it, it's ok.
- Log into your account
- Click on 'Orders'
- Click the icon of the order you want to cancel
- At the bottom of the order detail pop-up you will see the 'Cancel Order' button. Click it.
All done, but give us a chance to process the refund.
- Important: When the package arrives do not open it!
- Take a Sharpie*, simply cross out your name & address and write 'RTS' in big friendly letters on the front of the package.
- Drop the package into any Royal Mail post box.
That's it, you're done. ...And best of all, it's totally free.
Royal Mail will return the package to us. As soon as it arrives, we'll email to let you know we've got it and then process your refund.
* Other brands of permanent marker exist, we just couldn't think of any.
Return specific items?
OK, there's issues to we need to fix.
Contact us via email, or use the form on the contact page and we will put things right.
- Log into your account
- Click on 'My Orders'
- Click the icon of the order you want to return items from
- Click the 'return items' button at the bottom of the order details pop-up.
- Follow the instructions on the 'return items' page
- Send your package to us at the address on the returns sheet.
You will need to pay the postage for this.
Items must be unopened and unused.
As soon as your package arrives, we'll email to let you know we've got it and then process your refund.
The Small Print:
Please refer to our terms of sale for more information. These Return Conditions are in the English language only.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 In these Return Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Goods” means the goods sold by Us through our website;
“Order” means your request to purchase goods from us;
“Website” means kettledescaler.com;
“You/your” means the individual accessing our website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing our website, as applicable;
“We/us/our” means Airfox Networks Ltd, a company registered in England, number 31413013, whose registered address is 10 Hobart Quay, Eastbourne, BN23 5PB and whose main trading address is Unit 6C Southbourne Business Park, Eastbourne BN22 8UY.
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our website kettledescaler.com, is owned, and operated by us.
3. Your legal rights to Order Cancellation
3.1 You are legally entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days of delivery.
3.2 You must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement in writing within 14 days of delivery.
3.3 You must return any goods to us within 14 days of notifying your intention to cancel.
4. Our Conditions for returning goods
4.1 The Goods were received in the last 30 days.
4.2 The Goods are in the original unopened packaging.
4.3 The packaging and contents are in resaleable condition.
5. Returning items
5.1 Unless the goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied, you are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us.
5.2 The Goods must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery.
5.3 You should send the Goods to the following address:
Unit 6C Southbourne Business Park
5.4 We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
5.5 We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
6. Contact Us
6.1 If you have any questions about our Returns and Cancellations Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last updated: 1st March 2023